Thursday, August 27, 2009

Most Sad Waiting For Aidilfitri

When people feel excited for Aidilfitri, I am getting sad each day....
This year will be another year again for my family and I celebrating Aidilfitri without our beloved person, my dad, whose husband of my mother, father of his five children, son of his late parents, brother of his brother and sisters, uncle of his nephew and a very good friend....

I never thought that two years ago, will be our last moment together..... for celebrating Aidilfitri...

A week before my birthday and a day after my brother's birthday, he passed away..... while I'm struggle for my upcoming exam that time, its happen to me....

Whenever i listened "Takbir", my heart felt heavy and tears will falling down... I couldn't help it...

I still so much thing to do, so much to say to him.. I felt like Im greedy, because Im still not quite fel enough live a life with... I always wondering, what will I do if we were given another chance, another day to be with him? How about you, reader? What will you do?

But Im just human being... And I have to accept that everything that lives, will die eventually... I just home, I will live another day so I can repent, pray for Allah, support my family and live my life without regret.

May Allah bless my father.... Amin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments