Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Zettai Kerashi (Absolute Boyfriend)

22/12/2009      2.15am

Okaeri, Sweet Home, kaeru basho, yeah… Ai wo arigatou

(Welcome back, Sweet Home, to our home, yeah… Thanks for your love)


Main theme of this drama, Okaeri, really suit for the drama. Melody f the song is also nice.

You know, sometimes I feel so silly. Why?

No matter how many times I watched this drama, I’ll cry. Zettai Kerashi really touches my heart. Thanks for this drama creator; I can have a chance to have this valuable memory…

There are so many good reasons why I claimed it a valuable memory to me. So I can remember and hope that THE ONE will be just like ’it’… but who am I kidding here??!

I know it just a drama, but why not? If this is in the real life event, it would be a big surprise for me. There is no way a ROBOT have feelings towards other things. Especially towards human. When I thinking of it over and over, if I have a boyfriend which turns out to be a robot, what could I do? Will I accept ‘it’ or should I just call ‘it’ as HE?

What makes it interesting?

The way Tenjo Night (robot’s name) express his love, his TRULY LOVE, s powerful till makes him overcome his program; have his own will and thoughts…… I don’t think anyone could possibly do that. Well, I’m not saying that human don’t have that, make it in different perspective.

May be I just wish my DESTINED ONE just like him… I don’t know.. I’m not sure… BUT will that happen?

He still alive and look young while we are getting older. The only thing that’s not change is his love to us.

Loyalty…..does it really exist in a relationship? Even family and friends can deceive and hurt each other feelings….. Together forever… is it will happen? Pure love… I have no answer to that.

Love takes different kind of forms. I am also felt it. What I fear is love between human being… I heard LOVING someone can be bitter and also sweet. But I most fear is person that I love is……… I couldn’t say it!!!!!!!! I can’t!!!!!

I know I’m strong, but at times, I can be really weak and fragile. Still not everyone around me understands it. Neither do I…. I realize I’m not good person enough yet. So, I’ll do my best in whatever I do. Just like Night. He would do anything as long his love ones happy.

I really hope this drama can be a happy ending instead of sad one. Well I was wrong. Why? She is so happy with him but why they couldn’t be together? Yes, that’s true. He malfunctioned. His main chip was burned out. His body can’t handle emotions and changes to himself.

“I’ll always love you..” These words were the last one he said before he kissed her goodbye while she was sleeping. I did cry more in that part of the drama. I just wish people who read this watch Zettai Kerashi.

It may looks boring to some people, well not to me. This is REALLY touching story~

Oh no! Writing this makes me want to cry.! I better stop now…>>>out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments