Monday, December 28, 2009

My Girl

28/12/2009 11.57 pm

Horey!!!!!!!!!! I finished watching My Girl AGAIN…..huhuhuhuhu… well, I am so glad my bro copied it from his friend.. but he missed episode 8…..!!!! Well, my mum also watched it..

Looks like she gotten more emotional than me…hehehehehe…. But I am so happy I can share drama that I SARANGHAE with my mum… yuhuuuuuuuu…… I learned some of Korean language…. Hehehehhe….. xp

Evenhough I already watched it on TV, but it was few years ago, so I barely remember it’s plot.. This makes me really enjoying myself when I was watching…..hehehehehe

And…………… IM NOT CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huahuhauhauhauhauhauhua……. My mum does, but NOT me….hehehehe…… (may be this is prove that I am NOT a cry baby..hihihihi… and too EMO…haha)

Most liked in this drama is the ARTISTS!!!! Hihihi… I am a BIG FAN of LEE JOON KI~ I don’t have to tell why…hehehehe ^____________________^=

Also actress that play role as Joo Yuu Rin…hehehehehehe… because her acting looks sooO ReaLLL! And she really QAWAII (cute in JAPANESE) making faces…..hehhehehehe… for me, it is her that this drama become so life… if you know what I mean……

Oh gosh!!! I really LOVE Korean and Japanese Drama/Film…. I don’t know why!!!!!!? (Did I mention their artists???? Hehehe =__=)

Still, I support Malaysian Drama and Film!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehehehhehe…… (To encourage Malaysian music and film industry~~~~~)

Anyway, NEW YEAR is around the corner….hehehe… I really cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kombawa (thank you in Korean) for read this…. Hehehehe (^,^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments