Thursday, December 10, 2009

www.shakkir30.ning.com

hai everyone....

hehe...ever wondered why i put my title of story today is a website??? yes, a website.
this is a new website that i joined recently... this is created by my friend from India, Shakkir. I'm glad he add me as one of the web's admin... hehhehe.. Well, thank you so much, Shakkir!!!

Actualy, this is my first time.. I never manage any kind of that website before.. I usually manage my profile only at fb, fs, ms, tagged and here... So, I am a little bit excited!! lol

Anyway, anyone who wants to check it out, just visit www.shakkir30.ning.com

I am not try to push you to join.. I just wanna share what am I doing these days...

Well,m basically, I am very very bored right now. This is because I just finish my study in diploma, now I just have to wait for my results and convocation.... My friend said our result will be outnext week.. oh!!! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope my CGPA will be ok...huhuhuhuhu

Looking for a job??? hm.... I think about it lately... but, I must take care of our home for now... also take care of my bro n sis.. My mum still have her final exam eventough she already convo..huhuhu....
hey!! My bro just came and tell me that he saw a shooting star... oh, I wish I could see it...huhuhuhuhu.. Make a wish!!!!!! hehhehehe

okay, thats all for now... chat again soon...hehehe..... Salam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments