Thursday, December 24, 2009

Gundam SEED

24/12/2009 12.12am

Huh…. Am I really a cry baby???! I watched Gundam Seed today…. It’s been so long I’d stop watching it but somehow I got feeling to continue watch it till the very end… I don’t know why..

All 50 episodes…

But the last episode makes me cried…. So many good warriors are dead.. and there are times that felt I was in the story, trying to fight for what is important to me… I don’t know what other people think (for anyone once watched Gundam Seed), for me this is really a great story.. Eventhough half of the episodes make me pissed but after that it is getting more interesting. May be the story has developed much at the other half of the story…..

Never ending war between Earth and PLANT…..is finally over.. Thanks to Kira Yamato, Athuran Zala and other member that contribute in this anime… Through war, all of them experiences so much… Love, hate, betrayed, lost, suffer and much more……

Also Mobile Suit was AWESOME!!!!!! From Strike to Freedom, Kira was doing a very GOOD JOB.. so as Athuran.. from Aegis to Justice..Them both are childhood friends..Then growing up in separate ways…. Meet again in unexpected circumstances… they even have to fight to each other.. At last, they rejoin as a team to stop a battle between two country that wish the same desire…. That is “for a blue sky and peace”… I I really wish people who haven seen Gundam Seed to WATCH it…

Ths makes me recall history to gain our freedom in Malaysia back in History class also in Pengajian Malaysia…… It must be so hard and painful our soldiers fight the enemy for sake of their country… I am so happy born at the time where Malaysia is already a peaceful and harmony country.. I just hope this will last longer……………

“Is there any chance to avoid war when we can sit down and have a talk?”

“Do we have to fight just because we are different?”

“I don’t want just to survive, I want to live…..”

This is all I think about when I was watching Gundam Seed.. If there is another series of this anime, PLEASE let me know. If there is another anime that you think is great or fun, can you tell me? I am seriously addicted to ANIME!!! Huhuhu… Thank you so much…….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments