Saturday, January 30, 2010

SuJu Concert in Malaysia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo frust right now. SuJu will have their concrt in Malaysia and I know I couldn't come to watch it...

I guess it's just not my luck to meet them face to face. If only I can, I just want to have some pictures and autograph. After that, shake their hands... huhuhu.......

Then, it would be great for my birthday. this is because my birthday is a day after their concert!!!!! hm...................... So frust!!!

Well, the other reason is the ticket is way too expensive. I better use money to buy foods for my family rather than paying for watching them. Family is way too important than anything else......

I just hope their fans will record the event and publish it in Youtube so fans that can't have a chance meeting them see it~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments