Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Thought and A Wish

Few days ago, I don't know what happen to me. I thought about my future.. huh.. And it's scary I had think that what will be happen to me for the next FIVE YEARS.... Sounds like a LONG TIME to go but who knows...... I am stil can't believe that I'll be 21 years old!!!!!!!! Will I can be successful WOMAN??? Will I become a great daughther, sister and perhaps.....WIFE???

Oh yeah..............  I had think that deep........ I have everything in plan (which eventually will not work according as I planned... ). Like before this, I want to become a doctor but I picked different route.

The most scary part is I was thinking about THE DAY I AM NO LONGER IN THIS WORLD...... I really scared!!!!!!!!!!!

How about YOU????????

Anyway, wish you Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Chinese New Year..... Adios!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments