Monday, January 25, 2010

A Sad Night....

I didn't know last night is the last day for me to see it again. If only I knew.....

My rabbit is dead... In it's cage. At first, I thought it just sleep but when I looked closely I was shocked.. So badly... I just saw it eating it's food that very evening. I felt terrible. Next thing I remember I was crying so loudly. I don't know if neighbor heard me or not.

My brothers and sisters rushed to the kitchen (where it were placed) wondering what happened after heard me cried. I can't even said a single word other than "Why???!". It started becoming part of this family since the day I brought it in 13th November ago.. It still looked small and young. When I touched it, I felt the body was still warm. So, I believe it died not too long before I went there.

I wanted to believe that it just sleep. "Well, it still warm and it's eyes open. May be it try to play with us", I said... I am such a silly girl, am I?

Then my head was blank. I did not know what to do.So, I reached my handphone and search for anumber. You know who I called? My friend.Nurhazirah.. Her rabbit also died not too long ago. She tried to comfort me. We both had our rabbit in the same day. Yes, it is true. She said may be it's their time to go. Now, I am thinking that rabbit's life is so short. I couldn't even imagine what will happen if my time has come?

I buried it last night with help from my brothers. They digged a hole. But I was the one who carried it and buried it with my own hands. Just like the way I brought it into my life...

Before that, I managed to eat before the 'funeral'.. Looks like the way I handled things is by eating, huh? If not, I will keep crying. Am I silly? Cried over died animal. I never cry when rabbits that we took care before died. I guess I started to love this one. I hate this feeling. When we start to love, then its gone, I feel hurt. I hate it! I really do!

Now I'm also thinking why I didn't cry at the moment when my father passed away. Am I having psychological problem?! Okay, I don't know what I'm writing right now. I better stop.

Darky Socks 13th Nov 2009 - 25th Jan 2010
(I count from the day I brought it home)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments