Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Visit Kota Belud....yippy!!!!

Yey!!!!! Im sooooo happy and excited..! ^0^

Wanna know why?

Becoz Im gonna visit my family at Kota Belud.. I mean, ADOPT family.. They adopted me when I was joining a program there... hehehee... Its been over a year since I saw them..neither keep in touch with them.. Its all becoz my stupid clumsyness.... I lost their contact number..huhuhuhhuhhuhu..

Now, I have a chance to meet them once again and I will never let it go... I want they know that still REMEMBER them!!! And always love them as I love my family and friends... hehehehehe

I'll go this saturday, sleepover for a night there and coming home at weekend... I'll go there with one of my bestfriend (well, we can have more than 1 bestfriend, right?...hehehheh), Syakirah. We both was joining program there together..so, she also gonna meet her family too... hehehe

Thats all for now.... oh gosh!!!!! I cant wait to go there!!! huhuhuhuhhhuhuhuhuhuhu xp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments