Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Such a Pain!!!!

huhuhuhuhu... I need HELP!!!!!!!! huhuhuhuhuhu......
I'll finish my industrial training in November but I am still not prepared for report and presentation...
Actually I already start to collect all data from my training since yesterday but oh God!!!! I felt my head will EXPLODE!!! I still think that my data is not complete....huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu
I already got report guideline and stuff but I'm still confuse.....

headache....headache....headache... Such a pain.......

You know what, I'll have presentation for this!!!!!!!!!!!! dealing with the report I still can handle it but the presentation????????! I'm still lack of confidence to be on stage..if you know what I mean... STAGEFRIGHT!!hohoho.... o,0

Well, not afraid to much but still have the feeling you know...hehehhehehe

And I'm the FIRST person that will present..........ME!!!!!! huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

BUt sooner is better... no need to wait for a long time..hehehehe.... So, my nervous is less... hehehe.. Thank God.. [b_d]

Well, back to work.... lalalalalalalalalalalala

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments