Thursday, November 5, 2009

Boring Friday

Hello....Hello....HELLo..........


What a boring day...... So, this is how it felt... Live without friends and family. Maybe there are still people around us but we still feel that we are alone..... This is my feeling today.


Syakirah back to her home because she have some emergency.. I don't want to bother her and ask anything about it. Zirah also gone for two days now with her family off vacation.


Now here I am. ALONE... There is nothing happy excited and bright thing to do without them. Oh no!! How am I suppose to comfort myself now... I watch movies that I have but still no excitement.


Okay, sometimes I do like quite time. But not always..... Today.... It just... huh!!! SEe!!! I dont know what else o write here.. Urgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


By the time it's lunch time, I'm gonna eat ALONE... and talk with no one except me.. ONLY me. Am I a weirdo??? Sorry..huhuhuhu
It's not my day today. Feeling this THING makes me nuts.. STRESS!!!!!


I need somebody!!!!!!!!!!!!! huhuhuhuhuhuhhu......... I wanna be cheerful.. Happy and pleasent girl... BUt me just me.. I am not you or anyone else.. Jus me... ALONE~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments