Monday, August 9, 2010

~My Graduation Day~ (^;^)v

Tuesday morning, 03rd August 2010, A PERFECT day... It's my graduation!!! yey!!!

Alhamdulillah, after two and a half years of studying, finally becomes worth. I am a Diploma holder now. I knw for some people it doesn't matter, but to me, it DOES!!! Everyone congratulated to me....everyone EXCEPT my dear father. He passed away two years ago. He didn't get a chance to see his children archivement today.. I really wish that he'll say "Congratulation Azzy. I am really proud of you"... and I know that wish will never come true...

I am still working at the kindergarden, at the same time, looking for suitable university for me to further my study in Degree and also looking for a better job with a better income.. First come, first serve... What comes to me, I'll think aout it and then decide wheather to accept or not. In fact, I really want to further my study. I want to show everyone what I can do, how much I can make achievement in my life and I also want to show my siblings that if I can do it, so they are... I want them to be more confident in what they're trying to do...

I dont take any pictures, but I did show up in any of my friends' cameras...hahahahahaha........... It's our day, so we can take many pictures that we want....huahuahua...... Now, I know how it felt like to on that stage, where you get your award, for what greatness that we made........ I know that now....huhuhuhu

However, I am slightly felt sad because some of my beloved frineds that couldn't attend the graduation.....huhuhu....

Lastly, I wish good luck to my friends and students who graduated on 14th MMC Convocation....hurray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments