Monday, October 12, 2009

What happen? Can we both....JUST FRIENDS?

hello........................................

Okay, my life is just normal as always.. until......
Yesterday...or my other days....
Oh...Is that possible boy and girl just be FRIENDS?????

For me, yes! This relationship can work...
I have many boy friends....also girl friends... so, nothng wrong with that..

Because of that some people think that... "oh...Is he your BOYFRIEND?"
What happen!!!?

Its hard to accept that some people do have different point of view about this matter...
What?! Do we have to give these people the proof????? duh!!!!

I don't even care..
Only...
Why people always makes things more complicated or worse than ever...

Also, for ex's...... Can we be friends even we not together anymore?
well, my ex and me still friends.. not my other ex..lost contact...hm...

I hope some of you who read this can discuss about this matter... may be we can talk about other matter. It's fine with me..huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments